Proper wheel alignment is critical to vehicle handling, tire contact and wear, and fuel efficiency. As a general rule, J and L alignment and tire recommends you should have the alignment checked at least once a year and at every tire change.
Call to Schedule an appointment:
(270) 692-6798 Or drop by today!
WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND SUSPENSION SERVICES
Here at J and L alignment and tire, we believe getting your tires and wheels aligned every 6,000 miles can greatly extend the life of your tires. We provide a wide range of alignment services performed by certified alignment techs. Most alignment services include:
- Inspection of your steering and suspension system.
- Checking your tire condition and air pressure.
- Adjusting your camber, caster and toe angles (if adjustable) to the manufacturer’s specifications. (Additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles. See your customer service advisor for details.)
- Road–test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward.
- Provide you with a printout containing your vehicle’s “before” and “after” alignment readings.
Schedule an appointment with us for professional alignment, service, and repair.
J and L Alignment and Tire Services
327 Martin Luther King Ave
Lebanon, KY 4003
MON-FRI 07:30 – 5:00PM
SAT 7:30 – 12:00PM